We are looking for someone who can operate computer numeric-controlled heavy machinery, and understands how the machinery functions and performs setups and day-to-day operations. This will include Inspecting your machines and keep them maintained so that production processes continue smoothly and safely.
What will you do?
- Set-up and manage CNC machines to perform different jobs including drilling, turning and milling.
- Loads material into machines
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces
- Performs work by following the company’s operating standards
- Regularly inspects machines for mechanical and safety issues
- Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production.
- Maintains and updates records about the machine’s operations and the team’s overall performance
- Keeps a focus on safety by helping others to conduct themselves appropriately around operating machinery
- Works a flexible schedule to keep up with production demand during busy production periods
- Pays constant attention to surroundings to reduce accidents and injuries
- Works cordially with team members
What will you need?
- Education Through Apprenticeship or Technical Program
- Production Experience
- Computer Skills
- Spatial Skills
- Excellent Oral Communication
- Safety Mindset
- Problem-Solving Skills
Please forward your CV and covering letter via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or HR Department
Closing date: 31/01/2023