What will you do?
This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to gain knowledge and experince within our quality processess
Carrying out all Incoming Goods-In / Final Inspection activities, as well as greater engagement in the immediate factory quality issues and Warranty process.
What will you need:
- Experienced in the use of conventional measuring equipment and able to decide which measurement method is appropriate to match the tolerance requirements.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings (including geometric tolerances to BS8888).
- A good understanding of calibration control processes.
- PC literate and able to construct simple reports using Excel and/or Word.
- Experience in tubular products and thread measurement.
- Experience of raw / machined forgings and castings.
- Experience in the inspection of coated / painted products.
- Experience in use of FARO arm measurement.
- Experience of CMM programming using Virtual DMIS / Aberlink.
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent time keeping and attendance.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail with a consistent methodical approach
- Familiar with working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Experience and knowledge of relevant gauging and inspection technology. Hand-gauges, micrometers, etc.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Be able to co-operate with, and communicate findings effectively and clearly to, the key stakeholders within the Engineering team.
- Safety conscious and confident to work autonomously and alone.
- Willing to collaborate in development of procedures and contribute to continuous improvement of the business.
- Have a working understanding of test techniques, including strain gauging, servo actuation, computer/PLC control, data logging, use of test instruments and hydraulic circuits. Assist with the introduction of new techniques where necessary.
- Good mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills to perform tear down of hydraulic products.
- Basic understanding of fitting, welding, machining, electrics/electronics, materials, measurement, hydraulic controls/systems
- Good communication skills.
To Apply forward your current CV and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or HR Department by Tuesday 25/09/2023