A passion for R&D
Our commitment to leading the way in hydraulic cylinder innovation remains as true as ever today, thanks to our talented in-house design team and commitment to Research & Development. This has allowed to us to develop the lightest telescopic cylinder on the market.
Our development and test facilities include a wide range of test rigs: from endurance tipping, cyclic pressure and fatigue testing facilities, as well as static test rigs, allowing us to replicate many of the loading conditions our cylinders experience out in the field.
From CAD and CAM design, to FEA, to testing – our team is constantly striving towards developing the next pioneering Edbro innovation we can present to the industry.
From design to production, working with high tensile steel tubes sourced from proven mills across Europe and USA, we combine our proud legacy of manufacturing excellence with some of the most comprehensive and advanced manufacturing facilities in the world.
- A 3-stage fully automated cutting, boring and cleaning process – critical for hydraulic cleanliness.
- Extensive CNC machining capabilities to the highest standards of tolerance precision for thick walled large diameter tubes through to precision piece part components.
- Our vast welding capabilities include skilled manual, mechanised, submerged metal arc and laser welding. Our advanced robotic laser welding process has enabled us to manufacture the lightest telescopic cylinder on the market.
- Grinding and polishing; honing, skiving, burnishing and in-house chrome plating.
- In-house paint facility
All Edbro products are designed and built to optimise customer benefits.
- Lightweight equipment increases operator payload and profitability.
- The Edbro “fit & forget” promise minimises downtime and increases product durability for extra productivity.
- The extensive network of specialist spare parts and service agents provide after-sales peace of mind worldwide.
- Safety comes first in the design of Edbro products, ensuring an optimised working environment with reduced risk of accident.