The New Generation of Twin Underfloor Hoists For 6 and 8 Wheeler Trucks.
- 100% fit and forget reliability with a proven track record in the most demanding of applications
- Maximum safety in operation with 50% more stability
- Increased productivity with 20% more lift capacity than the closest alternative product on the market
- Optimum site turnaround with the fastest tipping speeds in the industry
For a full list of features go to the Cylinder Technology page.
Edbro – Cylinder Technology
The Edbro TS range provides reliable solutions for 6-8 wheeler chassis from 26 – 32 tonnes GVW.
|Model code||Chassis GVW (t)||Lift capacity (t)||Body length (m)||Average kit weight incl. oil (kg)||Average tipping speed (sec.)||Total cycle time (sec.)|
|TS26||26||22 – 26||5.8 – 6.4||623||13||30|
|TS32||32||26 – 32||6.5 – 7.5||672||20||40|
|TS32L||32||26 – 32||7.6 – 9.5||688||20||40|
Average kit weight relates to complete hoist kit including PTO/pump. Actual weights vary according to chassis installation
- The high tensile steel stabilising frame within the TS effectively absorbs side loads imposed by the chassis during tipping whilst protecting the cylinders from side load.
- With 50% more torsional stiffness than comparable units, the TS provides ultimate stability for the safest tipping in even the most demanding operating conditions.
Hydraulic Kit Solutions
Hydraulic kit solutions available to optimise cylinder performance. For full details check out the Hydraulic Kit Solutions page.